Fantasy Football Message Board

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Leader in the clubhouse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
_Pete_

PostSubject: Leader in the clubhouse   Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:51 pm

The one glaring weakness on my team, the RB position, turned in almost 40 points in week 1. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Now if you will excuse me, I have to go back to putting the whammy on the players of the couple guys that can catch me for high points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1badmofo

PostSubject: To the league: Sorry Pete   Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:53 pm

Sorry Pete! I had three thoughts late last night. 1) All I need is 3 more yards or a reception. 2) Don't let Gates or Floyd catch a ball 3) Oh crap, please take out DMC, I don't want him to get hurt.
I really thought that the tackle on DMC which he lost a 11 yards would be the difference in me getting high point or not. Oh well, it all worked out. As of right now DMC is still healthy and that is a plus. He is a beast.
Also, I don't know how I really feel about the IDP part of this league. I will have to agree with the Commish and say it does add some excitement to the game, however, it really is a crap shoot with IDP guys and may provide some frustration for me this year. But, I am having fun.
It was a great week, great competition, and looking forward to the coming weeks. Well maybe.
Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Leader in the clubhouse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1