Gridiron Gurus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gridiron Gurus

Fantasy Football Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Season!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1badmofo

1badmofo

My Season! Empty
PostSubject: My Season!   My Season! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 2:37 pm

I don't know why I am so ready for this year but I am. Ready to kick your ass, ready to light this league on fire, and ready to dethrone NoSacks. Bring it BITCHES! Seriously, good luck to you all. GO DEZ, GO! Peace
Back to top Go down
1badmofo

1badmofo

My Season! Empty
PostSubject: My Season #2   My Season! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 10:44 am

I have to say that Clay Matthews was a beast last night especially in the last 8-9 minutes in the game. Ballbusters nice pick up there! But this is what I am talking about...it is frustrating in that D.J. Smith gets a pass deflection and that would have tied me up with Ballbusters, however, there was a penalty against Chicago and the play does not count (DJ should have intercepted that ball and I wouldn't be writing my thoughts here). Then, freakn' Jay "whinebag" Cutler holds on to the ball too long and Matthews has 2 sacks, one where DJ should have got him but tried to arm tackle his ass and Cutler stepped up in the pocket and wham bam there is Matthews. Damn....that sucked. Cutler you SUCK! Nice play BallBusters! Good luck to the rest of you,
From 1badmofo: AKA "Whinebag"
Peace out fellas
Back to top Go down
_Pete_

_Pete_

My Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Season!   My Season! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:38 pm

I am a benevolent dictator Sonny. I will allow you to finish 2nd this year. bounce
Back to top Go down
1badmofo

1badmofo

My Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Season!   My Season! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:52 am

LOL! This is a marathon, not a sprint Pete! Therefore, anything can happen. By the way, there are bigger fish to fry than me and I must add that there are more sharks than fish in this league. Hell, I just want to make the playoffs and yes, I am talking about playoffs! Good luck to you Sir,
Peace

P.S. Congrats Ballbusters! Thanks for the ballbusting! Week 2 has me second guessing myself heading into week 3. I hate this freakn' game.
Back to top Go down
_Pete_

_Pete_

My Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Season!   My Season! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:58 am

Yeah, maybe, but you're the only one that posts here so there's nobody else to shit talk to.

I know it's a long season but you'll forgive me if I smile a bit over how the first two weeks have gone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
1badmofo

1badmofo

My Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Season!   My Season! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:01 am

I hear ya brotha! Keep it up, I like it. We need to do more of this and that goes for the rest of the league as well Shocked
Back to top Go down
anssi

anssi

My Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Season!   My Season! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 3:42 am

1badmofo wrote:
LOL! This is a marathon, not a sprint Pete! Therefore, anything can happen. By the way, there are bigger fish to fry than me and I must add that there are more sharks than fish in this league. Hell, I just want to make the playoffs and yes, I am talking about playoffs! Good luck to you Sir,
Peace

P.S. Congrats Ballbusters! Thanks for the ballbusting! Week 2 has me second guessing myself heading into week 3. I hate this freakn' game.

Who are the sharks in this league and who are the fishes? What am I? I have an excuse if I suck this year - we just had our second child few weeks ago, and it's lot more work than I remembered. I won't be able to spend so much time on this league this season. It also means that if I beat you it's a mega-shame on you, you'll get beaten by a sleep deprived, non focused european.
Back to top Go down
1badmofo

1badmofo

My Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Season!   My Season! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 1:11 pm

anssi wrote:
1badmofo wrote:
Peace

Who are the sharks in this league and who are the fishes? What am I? I have an excuse if I suck this year - we just had our second child few weeks ago, and it's lot more work than I remembered. I won't be able to spend so much time on this league this season. It also means that if I beat you it's a mega-shame on you, you'll get beaten by a sleep deprived, non focused european.

Well, like I said, there are more sharks in this league than fish, meaning everyone is competitive. There is no easy week and everyone will be looking to improve their team. To answer your question, I'm one of the fish in this league looking to have some lucky weeks. That's all.
Guess what Clark Kent....you got rocked by a sleep deprived, non focused european...LOL! Shameful
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Season!   My Season! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Season!
Page 1 of 1