Gridiron Gurus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gridiron Gurus

Fantasy Football Message Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Owner Introductions

Go down 
+9
jsbarker
Ballbusters
MVP
ClarkKent
Pirates
1badmofo
Commish
anssi
Nosack"The Mad Scientist"
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Nosack"The Mad Scientist"

Owner Introductions Empty
PostSubject: and ahhhhh   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:04 am

Fellas!
Hello. I look forward to working with you guys to help both our teams into the playoffs. I have been a member of this league for 6 years and have had a good time matching my skills against the rest.

Now on the SMACK side, get your FU***** fees in, really!? 15 days left to Draft Day, I don't have a position yet!!!???!!!
If you want to know who did well in this league last year, look at fees owed, not I Smile I am probably the most active team in the league and I never own a player that I have personal feelings for, hence "The Mad Scientist" tag. So, every man on my team is always available for trade! My cell number is in my profile, use it. When the poll came out last year, "which would you rather have, your real team or fantasy team win.....haha....I answered both....and wha...lah! Gmen SB Champs!!!! Nosack SB Champs!!!! I just love it when a plan comes together!!!

Good Luck (except when playing me) and I hope you meet me in the championship!!!!

Todd
Back to top Go down
anssi

anssi

PostSubject: anssi the lion   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 4:09 am

so, i'm from finland. which means that if i beat you, you lose to a european. what a shame that would be. football is a very small sport here, but i played the game 20 years ago, so i know something, i won't be a pushover.
all the best,
anssi
Back to top Go down
Commish
Admin
Commish

PostSubject: Owner Introductions   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:29 am

I'm Commish, aka Capital Punishment. Married, father of 3. Live in the New Mexico desert and am self employed. I spend my fall evenings coaching football for my son's team.

As far as commish responsibilities, I am as fair as they come and do my best to run a smooth league. I've run leagues for a while and like to think I've got a pretty good handle on it. Just please stay active on all fronts...otherwise, I may call you out. This year is going to be interesting as we have quite a few new owners, so I'm excited to see what we have! I'm still shocked that several owners bailed at the thought of limited IDP.

As far as my team, I'm always consider myself to be one of the better teams in the league but have never won it. It wouldn't be right for the commish to win his own league, so I try to hold back a bit. tongue

I'm sure everyone will enjoy the season as the scoring system is great as are the returning owners.
Back to top Go down
https://gridirongurus.forumotion.com
1badmofo

1badmofo

PostSubject: Introduction   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Hello,
I am Sonny "1badmofo" Garney. I live in Deming, New Mexico and teach High School History. The name "1badmofo" does not imply that I am a great fantasy football player, nor does it suggest that I have won championships in fantasy football. It just means that I will win my first championship this year....at least that is what my 8 BALL told me! So beware of the Slayer "1badmofo". Anyway, I wrote this earlier on the old message board:
First off, I just want to say "what up" to all the new guys in the
league. Great to have some old friends playing this year. Secondly, I
have played in this league for four years and now entering my 5th year.
This is a tough and respectable league with savvy players. I have not
made the play offs and I am going to do all that I can to attain that
goal. Looking forward to this year with great FF players, friends, and
the competitive nature of our league. So.......Lets Do This!
Peace
Good Luck Fellas,
Sonny
Back to top Go down
Pirates

Pirates

PostSubject: Re: Owner Introductions   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:32 pm

hello my name is stefan dollins "pirates" I live in granbury texas not to far from dallas so I am a die hard cowboys fan. I know many of you in the league but have not talked in a lot of years. I am married and have two kids one in college and one a junior in high school so i have a lot more time now to play fantasy football. Just started playing a couple of years ago and really enjoy it. Thanks to Ash for inviting me into the league. I also have a friend from work playing named Jimmy "ball busters" looking forward to a great season
Back to top Go down
ClarkKent

ClarkKent

PostSubject: Re: Owner Introductions   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:08 pm

Well, the name is Gasper “CLARKKENT”, and I live in New Mexico. This is my first year in the league, but I hope to make it to the playoffs at the very least. I hear this is an awesome and challenging league, so I look forward to the challenge. Good luck to everyone!
Back to top Go down
MVP

MVP

PostSubject: Re: Owner Introductions   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 am

What's up all my name is TJ Runyan AKA MVP stands for my company name. I know a few guys on here but haven't seen or talked to them since 8th grade probably. 2nd year in the league and hope to do better. Although I didn't finish last.

Todd I got my sights on you!!. Ash has me a little worried he just got back from a week at "Fantasy Football Camp!".

Back to top Go down
Ballbusters

Ballbusters

PostSubject: Re: Owner Introductions   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 7:50 am

Hello my name is Jimmy Hoot Gibson(Ballbusters) I live in Granbury TEXAS and work with Stefan Dollins(Pirates) I am so ready to start playing with you Gurus this season.I wish all of you the best in the upcoming season so I hope all of u guys study all the different cheat sheets etc!! that way u will be so confused by Draft Day that u make bad decisions with your draft so get ready to have your balls bruised when u come up against me.
Back to top Go down
jsbarker

jsbarker

PostSubject: Hey   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 9:54 am

Hey all. My name is Jeff Barker and I am the new guy. I have been playing fantasy football since the paper days when you figured out scores from USA today. Guess that shows my age but I have never played in this high end of a money league before so I look forward to crushing you all light a Miller Lite can.

I live in Madison, Al but Atlanta is home for me so leave your paws of Julio this year...please.

I look forward to a fun year.

Jeff Barker
Back to top Go down
Silent Penetration

Silent Penetration

PostSubject: Re: Owner Introductions   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:18 pm

YO! Word to you all. This is Harless, the Penetrator.

First off, dont let Todd frighten you. He aint that tough, he's just got nothing else to do with
his free time. I've won the league too. It aint no big thang! Thank you, Tom Brady.

To the new guys, don't worry about your $$$. The commish is as good as they come. And his word is LAW.
The new format this season makes us all rookies!

Its good to see some Finn blood in the mix. What time is it there?
If Indians was still around we'd have players on 3 continents! I love the internet!

Is Clark Kent the new Kryptonite?

Lastly, I heard all they got in Granbury, Texas is STEERS and QUEERS!!! lol!

Later, yall.
Back to top Go down
Pirates

Pirates

PostSubject: Re: Owner Introductions   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 6:25 am

Yo penetration you only got half right about what you herd about granbury ! We got the steers but the others we send back to Dallas lol!
Back to top Go down
_Pete_

_Pete_

PostSubject: Re: Owner Introductions   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 12:59 am

Pete Burns here, returning member after a couple seasons away. I have played with most of you, went to school with many of you and graduated with the guy that is still living in 1988 with the Slayer icon Razz I think he graduated anyway Laughing

Ash, how much do we have to give you to get rid of these fucking ads on here?

Oh yeah, and if you want to trade with me, give me your best offer out of the gate because I hate haggling.
Back to top Go down
anssi

anssi

PostSubject: Re: Owner Introductions   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 3:10 am

Silent Penetration wrote:
YO! Word to you all. This is Harless, the Penetrator.

First off, dont let Todd frighten you. He aint that tough, he's just got nothing else to do with
his free time. I've won the league too. It aint no big thang! Thank you, Tom Brady.

To the new guys, don't worry about your $$$. The commish is as good as they come. And his word is LAW.
The new format this season makes us all rookies!

Its good to see some Finn blood in the mix. What time is it there?
If Indians was still around we'd have players on 3 continents! I love the internet!

Is Clark Kent the new Kryptonite?

Lastly, I heard all they got in Granbury, Texas is STEERS and QUEERS!!! lol!

Later, yall.

yep, time difference will be hard. when the draft starts 6 pm your time, it's 3 am here. i'll propably just pick tebow and go back to bed.
Back to top Go down
bighead

bighead

PostSubject: Introduction   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 2:09 pm

My Name is Chad.
I'm Fascinated with Greenland. I enjoy teasing animals, banlon and seeing people running for their lives. I love throwing garbage out the window, yet I'm extremely neat. I eat a hamburger with my hands...and pasta with my hands. My favorite movie is Shaft. I enjoy talking during sex...not dirty talk, just chit chat, movies, current events, regular stuff.
Back to top Go down
_Pete_

_Pete_

PostSubject: Re: Owner Introductions   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 5:45 pm

bighead wrote:
My Name is Chad.
I'm Fascinated with Greenland. I enjoy teasing animals, banlon and seeing people running for their lives. I love throwing garbage out the window, yet I'm extremely neat. I eat a hamburger with my hands...and pasta with my hands. My favorite movie is Shaft. I enjoy talking during sex...not dirty talk, just chit chat, movies, current events, regular stuff.

I like this guy's sense of humor already.
Back to top Go down
IndianTigers

IndianTigers

PostSubject: Re: Owner Introductions   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 3:55 am

HI Everybody,
This is Reddy owner of TIGERS team. I am playing in this league since the start of this league. Ash is keeping this league very competitive and making all good changes every year. I am moving back and forth between india for thelast 2 years. Due to this, my team was little weaker, but this is not the case this year. I am looking forward to a successful turn around and win the title. WISH YOU ALL GOOD LUCK.

Thanks
Reddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owner Introductions   Owner Introductions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owner Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gridiron Gurus :: Owner Introductions-
Jump to: